Here is a unbiased perspective of fantastic beaches brought to you by the Lonely Wanderer!
Let’s jump right into it, shall we?
- 7 Mile Beach in Negril, Jamaica.
- Perched in the Grand Cayman west shore 7 mile beach is famous for it’s crystal clear blue water and decadent white sands.
- Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janiero, Brazil.
- Ipanema beach is situated on the coast of the beautiful Rio de Janiero and with Brazilian women, known to be among the most beautiful in the world, and all of the swimsuit clad Olympic photos from this summer Ipanema is definitely worth mention.
- El Castillo Beach in Tulum, Mexico.
- Nestled under Mayan ruins El Castillo Beach is definitely worth listing. You will have a great time in Tulum examining the castle and the turquoise waters it protects.
- Mosquito Bay in Vieques, Puerto Rico.
- The once in a lifetime opportunity to frolic in the World’s Largest and Brightest Bio-luminescent bay cannot miss the countdown. Due to natural phenomena dinos (dinoflagellates) burst bright blue lights when shaken or in contact with other organisms.
- Glass Beach in Hanapepe, Hawai’i.
- After forming for years with a unique combination of discarded glass and basalt rock Glass Beach is a unique destination for otherworldly fun.
- Lake McKenzie in Fraser Island.
- Hailing from Queensland, Australia Lake McKenzie lives up to it’s expectation as an amazing beach. The pearl white sand, iridescent blue waters, and reputation for being one of the cleanest in the world make it a must see for any beach lover.
- Rabbit Beach in Lampedusa, Italy.
- With no rabbits in sight, Rabbit Beach is known as one of the best in the world. Maybe it’s the soft sand or the clear water but it looks like a winner to us!
- East Beach in Santa Barbara, California.
- The first beach you see in Santa Barbara loitered with California skylines is a hard act to follow. With the stunning view it deserves to be listed!
- Trunk Bay in St John, US Virgin Islands.
- In the picturesque Virgin Islands and offering underwater snorkeling as well as stunning views with earthy green flora and fauna and the cascading blue waters Trunk Bay is a top pick for all beach enthusiasts.
- Anse Forbans in Mahe, Seychelles.
- The idyllic beach with pastel tones and world famous chalets is a clear pleaser and is also rumored to be among the best beaches in the world.
Which beach is your favorite? Did you have one that didn’t make the countdown?